This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Yash shah Yash shah 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Yash shah Yash shah 

i am currently completing my graduation degree in commerce and have no real experience nor skills that would help me through admission processes of top colleges in india. what should i do ? will learning foreign language help me with this ?? should i try for having another one year diploma degrees in that time ?? help me guys.

• #8758 Reply
    Rohit Manglik admin 
    Keymaster

Hi Yash,

Thanks for asking question.

I personally believe that one should gain some experience before going for MBA. There is a different trend in India but globally it’s considered the “right” approach.

To gain experience you should try for two approaches
    1) Do a job.
    2) Get some entrepreneurship experience.

Getting a job in India is not that difficult. If you are not sure that you can get a job then you should try hard to gain some skills. Getting job is anyway the first step in management.

Entrepreneurship: Do it only if you feel you are made for it.

Regarding Diploma: I am not that big fan of it. IMHO: it won’t add much value. You should rather try for a job.

Foreign Language: Definitely yes. You should go through http://www.k-international.com/blog/learn-a-language/

Please let me know if you have further queries.

Thanks

Reply To: how do i work on my profile with no experience what so ever in a years time ?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account