- 11/04/2017 at 12:00 am #4228Avni JainMember
- 11/04/2017 at 12:00 am #9932Shalini SharmaMember
Some JAM Preparation Tips hope will help you –
- Analyze the Syllabus – Its essential to start the preparation, analyze the complete JAM Mathematics Syllabus, So you can’t miss any topic during the preparation.
- Best Reference Books – Prefer best reference books which covers most of the topics of the syllabus and contains previous years IIT JAM Question Papers and modal test papers also.
- Solve Previous Years Question Papers – By solving these you will get an idea related to which type of questions will be asked in the exam and you will find the weak points also.
- Mock Tests – Practice mock tests it will help you to make strong your weak points.
- Daily Routine – Study hard daily at least 6 to 7 hours.
- Revision – Revision is must. Devote more time towards revising topics which have more weigh-tage in comparison to others.
Here are some important topics of mathematics according to their weigh-tages in the previous year’s question papers
- Linear algebra
- Real Analysis
- Abstract algebra
- Calculus of Single Variable
- Calculus of Two Variable
- Vector Calculus
- Differential Equation