This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Charles Stone 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Edward McBride 
    Participant

Teleworking is not a new concept, but its adoption has taken it to a new level since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. I also have to move my business online and need help protecting my company’s data. Where can I get this information?

• #2182857 Reply
     Anthony Hall 
    Participant

All backup options should be clearly explained and intuitive. In our experience, overly complex backup tools are less reliable than simple backup tools because users often fail to configure them correctly. Backup software shouldn’t negatively impact your productivity. It should run in the background and only back up files that have not yet been backed up by creating incremental backups.

• #2182944 Reply
     Charles Stone 
    Participant

Since there are so many potential causes of data loss, completely avoiding all of them is an impossible task – at least in the long term. I advise you to read the article about how to keep business data secure. Knowing that data loss is inevitable, organizations need to equip their remote workers with the tools to painlessly back up all important data and restore it with a few clicks.

Reply To: How do I protect my business data?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account