- 11/01/2017 at 12:00 am #4226Avni JainMember
- 11/01/2017 at 12:00 am #9916Shalini SharmaMember
You can start preparing for the Physics by the following steps:
- Go through the complete syllabus of JAM Physics, so you can not miss any topic during the preparation.
- Get knowledge about the paper pattern and marking scheme.
- Prefer the good study material and best reference books.
- Solve IIT JAM Question Papers of previous years to aware from the question types and can find your weak points.
- Practice mock test papers to make strong your methods.
- Make short notes at the time of preparation which will help at the last time revision.
- Revision is must. Devote more time towards revising topics which have more weigh-tage in comparison to others.
Here are some important topics of Physics according to their weigh-tages in the previous years question papers –
- Electricity & Magnetism
- Mathematical Methods
- Modern Physics
- Solid State Physics, Devices and Electronics
- Waves & Optics