This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vishesh Saraswat 5 months ago.

• Author
     Vishesh Saraswat 

Hi, I am Narendra from Haryana. I have done B.Tech from Kurukshetra University. I have cleared IBPS PO mains in 2016. I could not answer some questions in Interview. How should I prepare for a Bank Interview ? Give certain tips for it. Thanks

• #9730 Reply
     Asad yar Khan 

Hi Narendra!

If you had cleared IBPS PO mains in 2016, i’m sure you can do better in the upcoming exams.  You need to concentrate more on the interview part.

Here are some of the proven tips about how to prepare for bank Interviews.

1. Do your research

Visit the bank`s website, find about them and read about their history, services, achievements, management and some very important information. Jot down some notes, that can be used while conversing with the interviewer.

2. Stay Updated

Read newspapers that focus on the business sector. Any latest event could be questioned during the interview.

3. Speak English

Most of the bank intyerviews are conducted in the english language. This is mainly done to test your communication skills. Your profeciency in regional language is of no use to the speaker of some other state/region. So make a habit of speaking in english, or to make it easy, read the newspaper loudly, early in the morning.

4. Keep Practicing

If you feel nervous at the interview, it is time you work on it. Joining a group discussion of a coaching which conducts english classes for the verbal aspect can greately help you in this regard.

5. Rehearse your interview

Rehearsing for the interview can not only help you in answering questions, but also can reflect your pre-planned personality & behavior.

I hope you can improve in all the aspects of this interview with practice. Remember, practice makes a man perfect.

Regards!

Reply To: How do I prepare for Banking Interviews? What tips I should follow to clear Interview?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account