This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vishesh Saraswat 1 month ago.

• Author
     Vishesh Saraswat 

Hi, I am Gautam. I have completed graduation in 2017. I do part time work in a company. I am also preparing for IBPS 2017 exam. How can I prepare smartly for the exam ? Please guide me

Thanks.

Asad yar Khan 

Hi Gautam!

Try to solve last 5 year papers. It will give you a fair idea of what type of questions are asked. Don’t study everything. GK and English part are most scoring, so try to maximize your score by regular practicing, reading and attempting mock tests. Whenever you feel lazy or sleepy choose to study quant or reasoning with the time limit as puzzles will keep your brain alert.

For the English part, ‘Objective General English by SP Bakshi’ can be really helpful if you really want to speed up your comprehension skills.

Regards!

Akshay Kothari 
    Participant

Hello,

IBPS conducts four banking exams: IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB and IBPS SO Exam.

All these exams are conducted separately in different months.

Among all these exams, IBPS Clerk is the simplest one to crack.

IBPS Clerk Exam will be conducted in the months of December 2018 and January 2019.

So, you have enough time left for the preparation.

Start your preparation by first checking the complete syllabus and exam pattern.

Refer best books and study materials for your preparation.

Solve previous year question papers and take online mock tests. This will give you an idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.

Make notes of all the important stuff. This will help you in your last minute preparation.

Be updated with the latest news and happenings.

Best of Luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account