This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 2 months ago.

• Author
    Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 

Hi, I am Vivek from Lucknow. I did my B.Tech in 2014. I am preparing for IBPS exam. How do I improve my accuracy in Banking exam ? What are some methods to improve accuracy in reasoning and quant section ? Give some tips and tricks. Thanks

• #9680 Reply
    Amish jain Amish jain 

Hello,

IBPS includes English, reasoning, computer, Quantitative and general awareness section in its various banking exams for public sector banks. There are individual cutoff marks required for the bank exam along with the overall cut off marks.

IBPS conducts IBPS clerk, IBPS PO recruitment 2017, IBPS SO and RRB officer exam to recruit candidates in public sector banks.

So it is very important to get more marks than the qualifying cutoff marks. and each subject is important for the bank exams.

Accuracy and Speed are very important consents for the bank exams. To increase the accuracy you should follow these tips:

• First you must have clear the basic concepts, and general rules in each section. Than you will be able to understand the question quickly.
    • In the reasoning section learn the concepts of the questions. there are no formulas in the reasoning section. you need to develop the thinking power to solve the reasoning questions mentally.
    • Imagine the question in 3D and try to solve question in mind. relate the questions with real world problems and then give the answer.
    • For the quantitative aptitude learn the formulas and short tricks to solve the problems.
    • You should know the table, square, and cubes up to 30 for the fast calculation.
    • Make your short notes and revise before the exam.
    • the best method to improve the accuracy and speed is to practice. Solve previous year papers and mock tests.
    • After solving question paper analyze your mistakes and improve them. It will help you to know your weak areas on which you can work before the exam and avoid the same mistake in the exam.
    • Practice is said to be the key to success.

These are some preparation tips that will help you to improve speed and accuracy as well.

I hope these preparation tips for the banking exams will be beneficial to you.

All the best.

• #9784 Reply
    priya arrora priya arrora 

Speed with accuracy is the soul of bank exam, without accuracy  you cant clear exam, because there is 1/4 negative marking.

How To Improve Accuracy

• Use formula and short tricks
    • While practice develope your own tricks
    • Solve those questions in which you feel comfortable
    • Decide those questions which you are going to attempt
    • Practice,Practice,Practice is the altimate key
    • Do not guess answer
    • Use option elimination method
    • Give atleast 1 mock daily
    • Try to give sectional mock also
Reply To: How do I improve accuracy in Banking exams ? What are some tips?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account