This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Venkatesh Venkatesh 2 months ago.

• Author
    Venkatesh Venkatesh 

Hello

I am Venkatesh from Bangalore

I am interested in studying Master in Supply Chain Management abroad. I have completed B.Com. from Bangalore University in 2015 with 70% marks and have work experience in IBM for 6 Months. I have an IELTS score of 6.5(R&S:6.5,L:8,W:5.5)since i got 5.5 in writing. I could not secure the admission in Australian Universities but I got the admission offer from UK and Ireland universities. My sister asked me to write IELTS Exam again. As some of her friend have returned from UK without finding job. But, I am not interested in reappearing again. It has been 1 year spent at home alone I don’t want to lose 6 months more. I am not not sure I get 6 in all band.  I like going to Ireland. But she is not listening to me.  I do not know what to do now. Could you please suggest me some advice on this. I am losing hope of studying abroad. If I don’t get 6 in all band in the exam I will drop my plan of doing master in abroad.

I hope you get me on this as soon as possible.

Thank you.

• #9362 Reply
    Vinay kumar shukla Vinay kumar shukla 

See studying abroad doesn’t always require TOEFL or IELTS score, some countries don’t require this for admissions like Germany, Finland and other Scandinavian countries offer free education to everyone irrespective of your belonging country.

So you can also think of your masters in these countries as the education is cheap or free and also the quality of education is high as compared to other countries.

All the best!

Thank you

Reply To: How Can I Study Supply Management Abroad?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account