Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Arun Khatri Arun Khatri 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Vicky Arora Vicky Arora 

Hello Friend..!!

In my opinion Chemistry is the the most scoring part of JEE. For preparing IIT JEE Chemistry you must cover all the NCERT Books first. NCERT Books are must for building a stronger base of concepts. For Physical and Inorganic Chemistry, NCERT Books are one of the best and they have enough content to get you through JEE Main. But as our motive is not only to crack JEE Mains but to crack JEE Advanced also. Therefor i will suggest you the following books to go for Chemistry :

1.For Physical Chemistry go for R Mukherjee or Nairendra Awasthy

2. For Organic Chemistry go for Morrison and Boyd or Himanshu Pandey(Both are very good books)

3.For Inorganic go for JD LEE.

These are the most famous books but i will suggest you to go to a library, than read different books available there of Chemistry. Look for the book which will give you the best content and connects with you the best.

Hope this will help..!!

Best of Luck.!!

• #4209 Reply
    Arun Khatri Arun Khatri 
    Participant

What strategy should I apply to get good marks in Chemistry in JEE Mains exam 2018?

Reply To: How can i prepare for IIT JEE Chemistry??
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account