- 05/10/2016 at 12:00 am #79Abhinav TiwariMember
How can I learn AUTOCAD on my own….Plz suggest.
- 09/06/2016 at 12:00 am #5096Navneet AnandMember
Hello Abhinav, The key to master AutoCad is practice and more practice. You can get the official booklet for preliminary command learning, it is very useful. You can also refer to video lectures from various sites and you tube. You can then practice them with your own.
Best of luck.
- 12/20/2016 at 12:00 am #5740Olivia DasMember
To learn AutoCad,
- Download the software.
- Make a fair notebook.
- There are numerous sites for online tutorial of AutoCad. Subscribe in any one of them. eg: http://www.mycadsite.com/videos/
- Watch the videos , make fair note of all the points and keep practicing!
Thank You! I hope this would help you!