This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ofra Dar 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Peter Nilson

How can I easily prevent COVID? What tips can you advise?

• #2195733 Reply
     Marry Jane

In order to feel much better during the pandemic, I am using different ways to refresh my health, such as vitamins and minerals. But, some people who are having Coronavirus, can use a proper solution like and to buy ivermectin for humans canada, which was made specially for animals but now even people can take it. It is secure and really effective against first symptoms.

• #2195736 Reply
     KilanS

I suggest being vaccinated, it is really important to follow all the prescriptions of the doctor. But the most effective way to support your health during the pandemic is to be vaccinated. Social distance is also an important solution.

• #2195743 Reply
     Ofra Dar 
    Participant

to prevent covid 19 you need to get vaccinated. By the way, that’s exactly what I did. Because I don’t want to sit alone and isolated from the world again and get depressed. Last time, during quarantine due to covid 19, I was depressed and I was able to get out of it after I decided to try calmery therapy . Working with a professional online psychologist helps to quickly and without consequences cope with any depression.

Reply To: How can I easily prevent COVID? What tips can you advise?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account