This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kishan Swaroop 3 years, 4 months ago.

  • Author
  • #3826 Reply
     Kishan Swaroop 

    I want to do M.Sc. in Food Technology from any good University outside India. Kindly tell me the process.

  • #9458 Reply
     Amit Kumar 

    You can do an Undergraduate Course in Food Science and Technology at Bangor University, UK, Auckland University of Technology and University of Surrey. All the three Universities offer a degree course. But you have to check the previous year placements first before giving your nod.



Reply To: How can I do M.Sc. in Food Technology from abroad?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account