- 04/16/2019 at 3:12 am #501052EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
How are the diverging teachings of the teleologist and of the morphologist reconciled by the Darwinian hypothesis?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Darwin applies the underlying law of teleology to the structure or form of the species under study.
- Darwin creates a win-win situation for all by reconciling the teachings of teleologists and morphologists.
- Darwin applies the teachings of morphology to explain the concept of teleogists.
- Darwin, in his `Origin of Species`, supports the concepts of morphology and teleology.
- Darwin offers the concepts of morphology and teleology, while explaining his `Theory of Evolution.`
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad