- 07/24/2016 at 12:00 am #865VinuMemberI have done diploma in hotel management 3 years course. What can I do after this?
- 07/27/2016 at 12:00 am #5054Navneet AnandMember
After a diploma you can go for a degree in hotel management.You can also opt for a job in various sectors with attractive salary options.
Some of the career options for you are the below mentioned sectors :
- Club Management
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Hospital Administration and Catering
- Airline Catering and Cabin Services
- Guest Houses
- Cruise Ship Hotel Management
- Forest Lodges
- Hotel & Catering Institutes
- Catering departments- shipping companies, banks, armed forces, and railways
- Hotel & Tourism Associations
- 01/04/2017 at 12:00 am #6700Shraddha GoelMember
First suggestion here would be to find a job with good profile and salary. If not, then you can apply for a master’s degree program in event management or sports management. It would also be a good idea to study culinary arts more profoundly.
Thank you 🙂