Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Q.S. Retail 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
     Q.S. Retail 

Hi, I want to pursue MA in sociology? But unfortunately I am ineligible for entrance exams of most of the prestigious colleges. Can you suggest some good online universities that offer this course?

• #4930 Reply
     Piyush Rai 

Hi Vishal,

Sociology, as a discipline engages itself in the description and explanation of social structures and processes. Studying sociology not only increases one’s understanding of human society but also helps one to classify human social behavior systematically. It also helps in the understanding of the Social, Religious, Political, Economic and Governmental Institutions in Society, their changing nature and impact on everyday life.

There is no university that provide online M.A Sociology in India. You can opt for M.A Sociology through Distance Learning Mode.
    These are some universities that provide M.A Sociology course through distance learning :

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

2. Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)

3. Annamalai University 

4. Mumbai University

5. University of Calicut, Calicut

6. Bangalore University

You can choose any of these university according to your preferences. Best of luck!

Reply To: HI I want to pursue MA in sociology? Please suggest some good online universities that offer this course?
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account