Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hi team

Myself from jaipur and I need some details regarding the govt college in jaipur because I have made up my min to carry on with my education further in this college. but I dont know any sort of details about this college like the quality of academics provided and other details so that I can proceed. so please help me in getting these details so that I can make my final decision in choosing my college

• #7928 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

these are the details regarding the college.The Department of College Education was set up in 1958 for the administration and development of College education in the Rajasthan State. In 1958 there were only 40 Colleges (24 Government, 13 Aided and 3 Unaided) under its Control. The Department is working under the control and administration of the Commissioner of College Education, Rajasthan, Jaipur.

The department plays an important role in bringing about the quantitative and qualitative improvement in the higher education in the State.
    Important Activities of the Department
    Management of existing Government Colleges.
    Opening new colleges in public sector.
    Issuing permanent and temporary NOC to private colleges.
    Distribution of scholarship to students.
    Ensuring quality of Higher Education in the State.
    The budget distribution and the control of expenditure in Government Colleges is done by Directorate. The placement of teaching and non-teaching staff, service matters and the academic control of all colleges is done by the Directorate.

The Directorate helps the colleges in obtaining development grants from the U.G.C. and also helps in implementing programmes like N.S.S, NCC, Rover & Rangering, Youth development  Programmes etc. It also provides assistance  for organization of the academic conferences and seminars at Colleges. The deputation to Orientation and refresher courses and other academic programmes is also done by the Directorate .

The Directorate deals with government and private colleges affiliated with 6 Universities.

Reply To: govt college in jaipur
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account