Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team

please provide me some details regarding the godrej industries ltd career. this is my dream to work in this so with the guideliens you provide me i will be ready to prepare myself to suit in that position. so please give me some important guidelines which are really required to be aware of to work in such a environment. so please guys help me. hoping for a sooner reply

• #8046 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello govardhan

you have chosen one of the best brands in our country as your career which is a pretty good one.here are the detials

We take much pride in fostering an inspiring workplace with an agile and high performance culture to attract, develop and retain the best global talent. As part of the over 115-year young Godrej Group, we are fortunate to have a proud legacy built on the strong values of trust, integrity and respect for others. At the same time, our exciting and ambitious growth plans allow us to offer unparalleled career opportunities relatively early on in your career.

Core to our employer brand, is the philosophy of tough love. We expect a lot from our team members, differentiate on the basis of performance and potential through career opportunities and rewards and lay particular emphasis on developing, mentoring and training. We believe that passionate, rounded individuals with diverse interests make for better Godrejites. And we understand that our team members play multi-faceted roles. This is why we encourage them, not just to explore their whole selves, but also create an enabling space for them to do so.

Reply To: godrej industries ltd career
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account