Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team

anyone please give me the details regarding gnit college of management greater noida. as i have a dream of pursuing the degree in this college right from the begining and also please help me in getting aware of the other required details which you guys think are necessary for me to get know. i will be thankful for the person who will provide me with these details

• #8026 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello joshna

I would like to say you that you have chosen one of the best colleges to pursue your degree. here are the complete details:

GNIT College of Management (GNIT-CM), Greater Noida was established in 2006 by Shri Ram Educational Trust. GNIT College of Management is a state-of-the-art leading Management Institution spread over four acres of land in Knowledge Park II at Greater Noida. The Institute has been setup with a view to impart education in a laudable manner and with the prime objective of developing leaders capable of making business decisions in a complex global environment.

The institute is now in its sixth year of operation. GNIT College of Management is presently running the autonomous Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD and more careers specific Management Programs such as Banking & International Business are in the offing.

GNITCM has carved a unique place in the multitude of B schools set up in this region primarily due to the Industry integrated curriculum adopted and revised from time to time to meet the requirements of industry.
    Facilities at GNIT College of Management –

• Library
    • Hostels
    • Computer Center

Placements at GNIT College of Management –
    The long and arduous hard work bears fruit when one gets to the heights one had ambitioned. At GNIT they make sure that their students are placed in the finest organizations as a first step towards a longer and successful career.

To enhance students’ chances for a smooth transition from a student to an executive, the placement cell successfully brings the best of national and international organizations to the campus.

Reply To: gnit college of management greater noida
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account