- 06/16/2016 at 12:00 am #4864Pulkit SharmaMember
Below are some key points which you should keep in mind while preparing for GMAT:
- Be consistent and follow your routine.
- Focus on your weaknesses.
- Focus on the verbal part
- Use the official material for references
- Take regular mock tests.
All the best!!
- 06/16/2016 at 12:00 am #178hriday.10Member
What are the best strategies for preparing for the GMAT?
- 12/18/2016 at 12:00 am #5674Shraddha GoelMember
- Try to focus on your weaknesses and improve on them.
- Do not overestimate GMAT test prep results.
- It goes without saying that you need to leave enough time and plan effectively during GMAT preparation.
- Even if you don’t necessarily need a 700+ GMAT score for your MBA application – maybe only 500 or 600 – it is still wise to overshoot during preparation in order to more or less safely reach your required score.
- Redoing a prep-test exposes you to a greater volume of questions.