- 07/13/2019 at 7:53 pm #1438937EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Given below are two statements, one labelled as Assertion A and the other labelled as Reason R.
Assertion A: Areas near the equator receive rainfall throughout the year.
Reason R: High temperatures and high humidity cause convectional rain in most areas near the equator.
In context of the above two statements, which of the following is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R true but R is not the correct explanation of A.
- A is true but R is false.
- A is false but R is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad