- 04/18/2019 at 2:34 am #517857EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Given below are two statements, one labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R).
Assertion (A): Reservation of thirty-three percent of seats for women in the Parliament and the State Legislature does not require any constitutional amendment.
Reason (R): Political parties contesting elections can allocate thirty-three percent seats they contest to women candidates without any constitutional amendment.
In the context of the above two statements, which of the following statements is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
- Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
- (A) is true, but (R) is false.
- (A) is false, but (R) is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad