- 04/25/2019 at 11:28 pm #632133EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Given below are two statements, one labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R).
Assertion (A): ‘A’ supplies necessary necessities to ‘B’, a minor. ‘A’ can recover the payment from the estate of ‘B’.
Reason (R): An agreement with a minor is void ab initio.
In the context of the above two statements, which of the following is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
- Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
- (A) is true, but (R) is false.
- (A) is false, but (R) is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad