Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Guys

Myself Govind and I m here today to know some details regarding the George Group of Colleges which are located in Kolkata, India. So can anyone please help me in knowing these details regarding this college such as the quality of the academics, placements and other details which you think that I must be aware of. So please reply me as soon as possible. I will be thankful.

• #8420 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Govind

Firstly I would like to mention that this is one of the major groups of all time in imparting the knowledge to the students. Here are the complete details regarding the George Group.

The George Telegraph Training Institute was established in 1920 to arrest the rising tide of unemployment by providing job oriented training, tailored to the requirements of industry.

The George Telegraph Training Institute is at present imparting training to more than 15,000 students in 50 centers located across West Bengal, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura & Jharkhand. Thus it covers most part of India.

The establishment of George College in 2001, as an affiliated college of the West Bengal University of Technology, added a new chapter to this illustrious heritage.

In 2003, George College expanded its educational domain by establishing The George College of Management & Science with a campus near Taratala, Maheshtala, and Budge Budge Trunk Road in South West Kolkata, also affiliated to WBUT (currently known as MAKAUT) for conducting full-time Bachelors Degree Courses in various professional fields.

Reply To: George Group of Colleges
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account