This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

hi guys

i have a dream of pursuing my education in the srm university, so i choose genetic engineering as a best option that is availabe to me to pursue my carer and to become successful in my life. so please give me some details regarding all the best college options all the academics qualities which are provided to me to complete my edcation. so I sincerely request you guys to give me the required information

• #7986 Reply
     Manikanta 

hello anusha

SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre (SRM MCHRC) offers a plethora of opportunities to climb the career ladder as well as to change this world to better healthier providing the sophisticated treatment.  With an annual intake of 150 students, the medical college commenced in 2005. The facility of collaborative research in SRM Medical College and Hospital Campus is the focal point availing to the proximity to other institutions at the University.The overall goal of Health Science department is the improvement of human and animal health through scientific research. SRM Medical College and Hospital holds various well equipped departments and also trains and prepares skillful medical personnel.

regarding your course the information you need ti know is The world has come to realize the miracles of Genetic Engineering, in agriculture – higher yield and better varieties of crops, in medicine – diagnostics and cures that were only a dream a few years back. It’s in the news. It’s everywhere. It is the backbone of biotechnology. The opportunities for a genetic engineer in clinical and applied genetics today and in the future are boundless. Started in the year 2004, the department aims to produce genetic engineers who excel in the field of genomics and gene manipulation. Towards this end, the department has brought together state of the art laboratories and a highly experienced and dedicated team of faculty.

Reply To: genetic engineering in srm university
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account