Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team
    could anyone please provide me the details regarding the gate eligibility age limit. as i m sincerely preparing for this exam and putting all the efforts and also helping myself really hard in achieving the target.so guys please provide me the necessary asnwer so that i can know the hard work and the competition so that i can divide my work accordingly

• #8168 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hi aravind

i would like to say that gate is really a tough exam to crack . here are the details:

Eligibility criteria certificate as applicable shall only be uploaded in application and NOT to be sent by post. If a candidate is pursuing any higher degree or already obtained a degree higher than that mentioned in the above table, then the candidate can select the minimum required qualifying degree while filling the application form. In case, a candidate has completed one of the qualifying examinations as mentioned above in 2016 or earlier, he/she has to submit the degree certificate/provisional degree certificate/course completion certificate/membership certificate issued by the society or institute. In case, the candidate is expected to complete one of the qualifying criteria in 2017 or later as mentioned above, he/she has to submit Provisional Certificate Letter (as shown below) or a copy of marks card for section A of AMIE etc. Candidates with backlog (arrears/failed subjects) in any of the papers in their qualifying degree should upload a copy of any of the mark sheet of the final year issued from the Institute where studying. Internet downloaded mark sheet shall not be accepted.

Reply To: gate eligibility age limit
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account