Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Gadhendra

Galgotia Institute of Management and Technology is one of the top colleges to complete your gradution . Here is the information regarding the college which you must be aware of.

Galgotias Educational Institutions (GEI) comprising of Galgotias Institute of Management & Technology (GIMT), Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology (GCET) have been founded by Smt. Shakuntala Educational & Welfare Society. Mr. Suneel Galgotia, a resolute visionary, committed to providing world class technical and management education, is the Chairman. Galgotias Institute of Management & Technology and Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology are approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. Affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology & Galgotias Institute of Management & Technology have acquired a unique status in the country by breaking new grounds is producing professionals of national and international acclaim and have been recognized among the top ranking institutions (Dataquest-Nasscom ’08 Survey, Outlook-C Fore and India Today Aspire).

• #2508 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello
    Myself Gadhendra and I m from Bangalore. I m here today to know some details regarding the Galgotia Institute of Management and Technology. I have heard a lot about this college and have thought that this could be one of the best college options that are available to be in order to come my dream true. So guys could anyone please kindly help me. I m waiting for the reply

Reply To: Galgotia Institute of Management and Technology
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account