This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I have just completed my graduation. I am interested in writing novels. I am good at writing. I have served as an editor in a college magazine for 3 years. I think I need proper guidance to polish my art. Can you suggest me any institutes for the same?

• #5014 Reply
     pankaj 

Dear zoya,
    I would suggest u go for ur post graduation in English and side by side be a freelancer or you join somewhere as a content writer.It will enhance your skill further..because no one can teach u how to write,it’s ur own talent and u need to enhance it by doing a lot of writing work.I think it will surely add feathers to your cap.
    thank you

• #5990 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Degrees in English, journalism or communications are preferred by most employers; however, degrees in other fields can also lead to work as a book editor if the candidate has the necessary knowledge and experience. Internships or volunteer experience in the publishing industry can also help prepare candidates for a book editing career.

You can visit the website of Institute of Book Publishing as they keep bringing up courses and events relating to book editing, book publishing, etc. All the best 🙂

Reply To: Future as an editor.
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account