This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

Can I get a sound job of at least package 4-5 laces per annum or I have to further persuade my higher studies for a good package.

• #5630 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

In the private sector, initial salary will fall in a range of Rs. 8000 to Rs. 15000 per month. Those who can perform well in this sector can expect better review of salary afterwards.

Government sector offers system administers with a salary of about Rs. 9300-34800 plus a Grade Pay of Rs.4200.
    However if your personal situation is favourable, we urge you to continue with your higher studies so that you are placed at a higher package initially itself. You can expect good growth straight after BSc also though.
    All the best. 🙂
  • #6590 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

BSc Comp Sci is a good field.

What you are taught during BSc. is fundamental to how systems work, how products like operating systems, databases and networks are build and operate. Doing this course will give a person looking to secure a future career in the IT field very good ground and clarity of concepts.

With that sort of information you will be geared to take up a specialized field of study like cryptography, network security, distributed systems, Neural Networks, Cognitive Learning based systems etc.

Computers are only going to get more and more around as – a term known as pervasive computing. Anyone with knowledge in the field of computers will be regarded as an asset in any organization that is in the field of information / analytic.

However , salary might be in the range of Rs. 8000 to Rs. 15000 /month. And in government sectors, its Rs. 9300-34800 plus a Grade Pay of Rs.4200.

Thank you! 🙂

Reply To: Future after B.Sc in computer science?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account