Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  santosh 1 month ago.

• Author
     santosh 
    I am planning to take PTE.
    I want one on one classes for me and my wife. Are there any full day special courses in Hyderabad?
     Parita Soni 

Hey Santosh,

There are many academic centers coaching for PTE in Hyderabad like HSL, PTE Academy, IELTS Guru and many more. If you are a resident there I personally suggest you should go and inquire there so that you can know more about the curriculum and method how they teach. And what ever suits you the best, you can opt.

Good luck!

Olivia Das 

Here I am mentioning few PTE institutes in Hyderabad along with there contact numbers. You can further contact with the institutes for full day courses:

• PTE Academy : BEST PTE | IELTS COACHING IN HYDERABAD
      Address: 102, Imperial Building, Behind Sai Baba Temple, Pillar No. 54, Mehdipatnam,, Sapthagiri Nagar Colony, Brindawan Colony, Rethibowli, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028
      Phone:072071 15105
    • IELTS Review Best | GRE | PTE | SAT | GMAT | IELTS Coaching Centers In Hyderabad

Address: 28/A, Behind S R Nagar Bus Stop, Ameerpet to Kukatpally (KPHB) Road, Hyderabad, Telangana 500038
      Phone:091006 80999
    • Texas Review: Best IELTS, GRE, PTE, GMAT, SAT Coaching Centre in Hyderabad|Begumpet

Address: 5th Floor, Afzia Towers, Opposite Lifestyle, Beside Meena Bazar,, Begumpet, Greenlands Flyover, Leelanagar, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
      Phone:091543 40340
    • IELTS Guru Training and Consulting. Best IELTS, PTE, GRE, English Coaching Center in Hyderabad

Address: G1, Ratna complex, Image Hospitals Lane, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500073
      Phone:097003 00966

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account