08/28/2017 at 12:00 am #3870Priyanka GuptaMemberPoints: 0Rank: Amateur
I gave NEET Exam this year and I scored very less marks in Biology. Which books should I refer for Biology?
Please guide me.
07/13/2018 at 4:54 pm #10675Akshay KothariParticipantPoints: 24Rank: Rookie
NCERT are the best books to prepare for NEET Exam. More than 70% questions in NEET Exam are asked from NCERT books.
So, first complete your syllabus from 11th & 12th NCERT books.
After studying from NCERT books you may refer these books as well:
- Pradeep’s A Text Book of Biology by P.S. Dhami, G. Chopra & H.N. Srivastava
- Trueman’s Elementary Biology by K.N. Bhatia & M. P. Tyagi
- Modern’s ABC Biology by A.K. Sabharwal & B.B Arora
- S. Chand’s Biology by Dr. P.S. Verma & B.P Pandey
- Together with Biology by S. Venugopal.
- Truman’s Objective Biology by K.N. Bhatia & M. P. Tyagi.
Best of Luck!
08/01/2018 at 11:35 am #10677sonu kumarParticipantPoints: 0Rank: Amateur
Thanks for sharing this one with us. It is good question and give more thoughtful matter. And looking forward to such wonderful question. there are more books are there to refer for getting good result. Since I am a writer I really impressed with the question. I can help you, please contact Custom Essay writing service , one of the best writing service available. The better service that provides detailed and effective information related to educational basis. students can use the papers as college essay examples. And, remember, all work is guaranteed to be original or your money back .It is good to see that your effort and It will helps your future to become success of life.