This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 

Hi, My name is Abhishek. I am preparing for SSC CGL exam. I wanted to know if GK questions are repeated in the exam. Is there any book from which maximum questions are put up. Please answer as soon as possible.

• #9728 Reply
    Asad yar Khan Asad yar Khan 

Hi Abhishek!

For General Awareness or General knowledge you should go for Manorama Yearbook 2017 (English). It is one of its kind in the whole market.

On analyzing the GK sections of past few years SCC CGL exams, we realized that certain types of questions are repeated almost every time. But the probability of questions being repeated is low. Sometimes the topics from where those questions are being selected should be given more priority than questions itself. Afterall, they want to know how well you know the subject. So even if the questions are repeated, the language is changed. And for that you have to cover the topic very well. So for a good preparation, one can also do a lot of research on previous questions.

You need to practice as many questions as you can. You can also go through NCERT books.

Download applications like LearnAir could help you prepare via phone.

Hope that helps!

Reply To: From which book GK questions are repeated in SSC CGL exams?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account