This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  manoj sharma 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     mihaelvodenik 
    Participant

SysOZ OST to PST Converter have following features such as:

•This utility migrates your all OST files in PST file without any size limitation.
    •Supportable with all the version of MS Outlook 2019/2016/ 2013 and all the below version.
    •It supports live Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019.
    •It is capable to migrate OST database directly into Exchange server .
    •Store the data for future use into cloud-based application Office365 & Live Exchange Server.
    •It provides a free trial version to convert 30 emails from each folder.
    •You can save & preview outlook items such as inbox, outbox, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, contacts, calendars, notes (to, cc, bcc, subject, date and time).
    •You can convert your data into various formats like EML, MSG, PST, vCal, vCard.
    •It gives 30 days money back guarantee.

Read More: https://www.sysoz.com/products/ost-to-pst-converter.html

• #2193674 Reply
     Michael Hooper 
    Participant

If you are facing trouble in OST to PST conversation, download MailsDaddy OST to PST Converter Tool. Using this economical solution users can easily fixes OST file bugs and convert them into PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, Office 365, and others. This tremendous solution is helpful to quickly convert large size OST files into small PSTs. Here users can also save ost file contact into CSV and calendar details in ics format. The program has the ability to transfer multiple OST files into single or separate PST files. The application support all editions of MS Outlook.

read more:- https://www.linkedin.com/products/mailsdaddy-ost-to-pst-converter-export-ost-files-to-pst-format/

• #2193832 Reply
     manoj sharma 
    Participant

I have recently gone through an informative article that helped me to convert 16 of my OST files into PST by using OST To PST Converter Free Download Full Version software. The best part is that I was able to experience the advanced functionalities of this software. It has a self explainatory user interface that allowed is compatible with both technical and non-technical users. Additionally, this software has some advanced features that optimize the whole conversion task. In this article, you will find the detailed procedure to execute the whole task by using professional software.

Reply To: Free Download OST to PST Converter Tool
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account