- 04/14/2019 at 12:05 pm #469841EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Four children A, B, C & D have some chocolates each.
A gives B as many as B already has, he gives C twice of what C already has, and he gives D thrice of what D already has.
Now, D gives 1/8th of his chocolates to B.
Then, A gives 10% of the chocolates he now has to C and 20% to B.
Finally, all of them have 35 chocolates each.
What is the number of chocolates each had in the beginning?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A - 110, B - 10, C - 10, D - 10
- A - 90, B - 20, C - 20, D - 10
- A - 70, B - 25, C - 25, D - 20
- A - 125, B - 5, C - 5, D - 5
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad