- 04/14/2019 at 7:17 am #464650EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
For two years, while remodeling the Museum, the New Delhi Heritage commission has been transferring a large number of artifacts from the city of New Delhi to both the Mughal and Indian Museums in the city of Agra. It follows that when New Delhi`s Museum reopens next year, either Mughal or Indian Museums will have to be closed and their artifacts consolidated.
The author of the statements above assumes that
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The removal of the New Delhi artifacts from the Mughal and Indian Museums will leave one or both of these Museums considerably underpopulated.
- New Delhi`s remodeled Museum will not be large enough for the prospective artifact population.
- Incorporation of extra artifacts from New Delhi has placed a tremendous burden on the resources of both the Mughal and Indian Museums.
- Artifacts will not be sent between the Mughal and Indian Museums in the next year.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad