- 04/28/2019 at 8:38 am #682524EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
For an isosceles prism of angle A and refractive index , it is found that the angle of minimum deviation = A. Which of the following options is/are correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- At minimum deviation, the incident angle i1 and the refracting angle r1 at the first refracting surface are related as r1 = .
- For this prism, the refractive index and the angle of prism A are related as A = .
- For the angle of incidence i1 = A, the ray inside the prism is parallel to the base of the prism.
- For this prism, the emergent ray at the second surface will be tangential to the surface when the angle of incidence at the first surface is i1 = sin–1 .
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad