03/13/2017 at 12:00 am #2668Rakesh varmaMemberRank: Top MBA Colleges in New Zealand
Myself Karthik and I mfrom Hyderabad, I m here today in Edugorilla to know some details regarding the Food technology courses that are availble to us in the current era which are helpful to build a bright career. So kindly please reply me.
03/13/2017 at 12:00 am #8596ManikantaMemberRank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?
I must really say that you have chosen one of the rarest and the interesting fields .Here I have mentioned all the details of things which you wanted to know:
- Bachelor of Science or B .Sc. in Food Technology
- Diploma Course in Food Science Technology
- Food Science Technology Management
- Master of Science or M. Sc. in Food Technology
Hope this is helpful..
03/16/2017 at 12:00 am #8706Divya JainMemberRank: Thermal Engineering by PL Ballaney
Hello Karthik ,
If you want to make career in Food Technologies, then Firstly, you should pursue your Graduation & Post Graduation Studies.
There are many courses available like :
- Bachelor of Science in Food Technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science.
- Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutrition.
If you want to go for Diploma (I personally Suggest you to get a Bachelors degree not Diploma)
- Diploma Course in Food Analysis and Quality Assurance.
- Diploma in Food Science Technology.
- Diploma in Food Science, Preservation and Management.
A degree in food science explores the details of food chemistry, production, development and safety and can lead to a range of careers in manufacturing, research and retail as well as associated health, legislation, engineering and agricultural options.
You can also prepare for csir net exam, which is the national eligibility test conducted for science students who are willing to pursue their career as Research Fellow or Professor.
Check Recruitment & jobs after qualifying CSIR NET Exam here : CSIR Recruitment
It is the right career option for those who want to see their career in Science.
There are so many benefits of qualifying net exam like :
- You can Join India’s Topmost Science Labs
- You can Pursue PhD
- You can become Lecturer in Indian Colleges & Universities
- Start your career in Science Research Field.
- get a Job in PSUs.
I hope it will help you.
Best of Luck 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.