This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dinesh kumar 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I have interest in food production line, but I am hesitant whether there is safe future after Food Production Diploma course from Dihm, Laajpat Nagar Delhi. I do not have that much interest in Management or Accountancy course (MBA/ CA). Currently I am working in a BPO. I heard from many that life is very struggling in this field. Please suggest??

• #6730 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

The food production course is not related to your BPO employment so it will be a completely different course to do. However if you are interested in it then you can find more info about the course here:

http://www.dihm.net/index.php/courses-offered/diploma-courses/food-production

Also I suggest that if you have time then instead do a full-fledged degree course in hotel management to improve your career opportunities in the same as it has got more value than your diploma. Thank you ?

• #2092673 Reply
     cradlecmi 
    Participant

Food Production Course in Delhi from Cradle of Management Institute: Make the right choice to rejoice

Why choose Food Production Course?

As it is being said “no love is greater than the love for food. The Indian food industry is expected to touch the crest in the future due to ample opportunities that are available in the industry. With innovations in the way of living this industry ensures highly paid job opportunities for those who are working in this sector. From joint families to nuclear families and from housewives to working women the needs related to food are changing with each passing day and thus creating a huge scope in this industry.

Why a Food production course from The Cradle of Management Institute?

CMI is one of the top-ranking institutes for the Food Production Course. Situated in a splendid location this institute certainly provides the best food production course in Delhi. Here at CMI, we believe that the best learning comes from doing. In various labs and mock bar, the students get the opportunity to learn by exploring the food. We ensure that the art of preparing food is well understood by them. The queries are answered by the faculties in the best possible manner and in the quickest time. We make sure that the learning of the students is enduring and perpetual. The location of the institute is a plus point for the institute as it is situated near Gurugram where all the five –star hotels are located and the metro is also connected along with that the Indira Gandhi International Airport is also at close proximity.

Who can apply?

A student may apply for the Craftsman Food Production Course or the Bakery and Confectionery Course. One can apply for the diploma in food production after the 10th and 12th. These diploma courses can make the student job-ready in 1 year along with practical exposure in this tenure.

How this diploma ensure a rewarding career

The focus is to make the student’s job-ready and within the time span of 1 year, they are ready to conquer the world with the art of creating food. The more luscious is the food the more lavishing and luxurious career awaits them. Food is an emotion in India and emotions have great value. The sky is the limit if a student has a passion for making food. And especially with a diploma, the student can become independent in just a year which makes this career option as rewarding in a very short span of time.

Our peculiar Pedagogy

• Focus on building personality
    • Self Initiated learning
    • Making the students distinct from other graduates around the world
    • Activity Based Learning
    • Industry experts as faculties
    • Industrial Visits
    • Guest lecture from esteemed Chefs
    • Syllabus by Industry experts
    • Learning by Doing
    • Various Labs
    • Mock Bar
    • Personality Development
    • Innovative methods of teaching
    • Updated equipment

Placement

At CMI we ensure that after the completion of course the student not only has a qualification in hand but along with that a job opportunity is provided to the student which has to be a great opportunity indeed. The placement and training department of the institute works day and night to ensure that 100 % placement is provided to the students. With new hotels, restaurants, resorts, etc opening each and every day there is no constraint on the job opportunities for students in this sector. For placements, we stand at the pinnacle.

We ensure that when the journey is full of euphoria the destination is also prolific for the student.

CMI is one of the top-ranking institutes for the food production course. Situated in a splendid location this institute is certainly providing the best Food Production Course in Delhi. A student may apply for the Craftsman Food Production Course or the Bakery and Confectionery Course. One can apply for the diploma in food production after the 10th and 12th.

Source links:
    Food Production Course
    Food Production Course in Delhi

• #2092678 Reply
     dinesh kumar 
    Participant

My sister is also planning to do Food Production Course. She lives in Chandigarh so she is considering Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran.

Reply To: Food Production course from DIHM, Lajpat Nagar & its future.
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account