Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello guys
    please help me in knowing the details of ferozpur college of engineering and technology. as i have a dream of pursuing engineering degree i want some best college which is suitable to me correctly and will guide me in achieving the sucess. so guys please show me the way to enter into this college and also about the quality of academics, placements and other details that are necessary

• #8154 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hi umar

i would like to inform you that this is one of the best colleges to work on

Ferozepur Group of Colleges comprises of Ferozepur College of Engineering &Technology & Ferozepur Institute of Management which was established by Baba Amarnath Society in 2009.It is the dream project of its founder and chairman, leading educationist and Senior Advocate Mr. H. L. Sharma. The Ferozepur Group of Colleges Stands offers quality and standard in Technical Education as per the Indian Society for Technical Education.

• The College has a sprawling and beautiful Campus with the green lawns in the midst of sylvan surroundings.
    • Aesthetically designed and elegant buildings furnished with state-of-art equipment and machinery Spread over 20 acres of prime institutional land is the ideal destination for the aspiring youth.
Reply To: ferozpur college of engineering and technology
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account