Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Fashima

Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology is one of the most respectable colleges in India . This is really a great platfrom tp build on your career. Here are all the details:

Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology is a premier institute, established with a vision to develop world class technical professionals. FGIET having a spectacular campus of 22.5 acre with several conspicuous features. It Offers an amiable, verdant and eco-friendly atmosphere to the students and fosters them to be more meditative, veracious and focused.

The development exhibition held in Raebareli, U.P. in 1974 at Raebareli became a historical step for social, educational and technical development. Industrialists and technical persons involved in the exhibition were impressed with local technical knowhow and there coined an idea to start a Polytechnic Institute at Raebareli. Shri Yashpal Kapoor, Member Rajya Sabha, Chaired the association which was constituted for propagation and formal teaching in technology. This was also envisioned to remove the deficiency of technical manpower. In this pursuit, Raebareli Polytechnic was established in 1975 , under the umbrella of the “Raebareli Polytechnic Association”; vide G.O. No. 2753 ED/18-GH-47-75, dated 28.08.1975, with Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, and Stenography and Secretarial practices.

Former Prime Minister, Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi inaugurated Feroze Gandhi Polytechnic Institute on 20th Oct, 1976 in her constituency at Raebareli. In a meeting of the Raebareli Polytechnic Association (R.P.A.) Chaired by Capt. Satish Sharma, the then Member of Parliament Rajya Sabha, inspired for proposal to establish Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology towards vertical expansion for technical education. The Institute was established by a governing council, Chaired by Captain Satish Sharma , constituted of dynamic eminent personalities of society and academia. Institute was formally inaugurated in the auspicious presence of Smt. Sonia Gandhi, Chairperson UPA on 15th September 2004, a day celebrated annually as “Engineers Day”.

• #2650 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Guys

Myslef Fashima and I want to know the details regarding the Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology. I want to join in this college to complete my graduation for which I m present here today. So kindly mention all the details regarding the same.

Reply To: Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account