- 01/15/2017 at 12:00 am #992Vinita ChauhanMember
Which institutes are good for fashion designing?
- 02/01/2017 at 12:00 am #6936aashnakumar.70Member
* Pearl , Nift ,Raffle* , by far these are the best collages but remember that it is more about the work you do , the intership you opt for. Its okey to be a part of institute . but the work you do , yoyr knowledge should be amazing .
- 02/01/2017 at 12:00 am #6944Arushi TyagiMember
Depending on your merit and area of choice there are many institutes for fashion designing.
NIFT, NID, RAFFLE, IIFD etc. You can view the list here.
However if you consider PEARL, then please mak sure to go through the recent developments regarding it’s tiff with the education ministry since it was in trouble regarding it’ affiliation.
If you can go to any foriegn country, then Paris and Milan are for sure your destination along with NYU.
- 02/03/2017 at 12:00 am #7096RUCHI KUMARIMember
hey, Alankar….you asked for the good fashion institute.well, firstly i would like to tell you that its totally depends on you that you prefer location anywhere or near you.In my opinion you first try at NIFT,its well known institute.And also PEARL ACADEMY, VOGUE INSTITUTE OS FASHION AND TECHNOLOGY, NID, SYMBOSIS INSTITUTE OF DESIGN is also a good option and J.D INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY. http://www.shiksha.com/top-fashion-design-colleges-in-india-rankingpage-94-2-0-0-0. Alankar also visit the given website it may help you understand better. Fashion designing is very vast and interesting field, you should very creative and big thinker.wish you a luck …..Go Ahead
- 02/06/2017 at 12:00 am #7460Muskan SoniMember
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi
Pearl Academy, Delhi
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Mumbai
Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID), Pune
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), (of Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata)
Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Banglore
- 04/10/2017 at 12:00 am #8824