This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rohan Singh 3 months ago.

• Author
     Rohan Singh 

I graduated from school last year and took a gap for a year to work with my dad for his business. However, now I think fashion designing is my calling. I’m from Hyderabad and because I have to continue helping my dad, I cant move out of this city. so I was thinking at doing fashion designing from some college in Hyderabad itself. Can anyone enlist some colleges for me?

Thank you.

• #9748 Reply
     Asad yar Khan 

Hi Vithika!

I’m sharing with you some of the names of the colleges along with the addresses-

Name of Colleges Address
    The Indian Management Academy – Hyderabad Hyderabad, India-380009
    Exterior-Interiors (P) Ltd 413, 4th Floor, Ligapur House, Himayat Nagar, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029
    National Institute of Fashion Technology-Hyderabad Opp-Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
    The Raja Bahadhur Venkata Rama Reddy Women’s College 3-4-343, Barkathpura, Chitrapuri Colony, Lingampalli, Narayanguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500027
    Hamstech Institute of Fashion and Interior Design R.K. Plaza 3rd Floor Panjagutta, Cross Road, Somajiguda, Pin- 500083.
    Amazon College of Hotel Management 4th Floor, Pakhal Plaza, Nallakunta PIN-500044
    A R K Institute of Hospitality Management 105, Liberty Plaza, Himayatnagar, PIN – 500029
    College of Home Science, Hyderabad 6-1-52, Saifabad, Pin: 500004
    Palette School of Multimedia 162 -C, II Floor, Gokulam Enclave, Vengalrao Nagar, Pin: 500038
    School of Enterprise Management, National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Lakshmi Narsimha Nagar Road, Krishna Nagar, Yousufguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500045
    Raffles Millennium International, Hyderabad 2nd Floor, Anand Silicon Chip, House No.8-1-305 and 306, Shaikpetnala, Tolichowki, PIN – 500039
    The BIPD Business School Bipd House, 7-1-40, Near Challa Hospital, Dharam Karam Road, Ameerpet, PIN – 500062
    Masterji Group of Institutions 1-7-818/1, Hunter Road, Hunter Road, Hanamkonda, Telangana 506002
    Image College of Arts, Animation and Technology, Hyderabad 9/1, Kothapet Cross Roads, Saroor Nagar, PIN – 500035.
    University College of Technology Osmania University Osmania University, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007

Best of luck!

Reply To: Fashion Designing Colleges in Hyderabad
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account