This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello

Myself lavanya and I need some details regarding eye doctor assistant such as the career of this person,their salary and also the future and scope of this profession that are available in the current society conditions. so anyone could kindly provide me with the details so that I can proceed on here and can be able to work on with complete perfection and ability to work on

• #7914 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Optometric assistants perform a number of duties in an optometrist’s office or a similar setting. On of the main tasks these assistants are responsible for is preparing patients for eye exams and/or vision therapy. They also schedule appointments, document case histories, updating patient records, and organizing records. Additionally, optometric assistants are in charge of administering tests to patients related color and depth perception, near- and farsightedness, field of view, and macular integrity. In all tasks, optometric assistants must ensure the work environment remains safe, clean, and attractive to clients; this includes cleaning instruments and making sure eyeglasses inventory meets office demands.As of May 2011, the Bureau of Labor Statistics states that medical assistants who worked in the offices of optometrists earned a mean $26,390 annually, or $12.69 per hour. This was close to the average annual $26,610, or $12.79 hourly, made all by health care support occupations in optical practices.

Reply To: eye doctor assistant salary
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account