This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 1 month ago.

• Author
     Matthew Wolf 

I’m a second year B.Com student. I have found a keen interest in Event Management. How do I get involved with some sort of event management roles in Hyderabad?

Shravya H.M. 

Hello Sumedh,

The best way to get involved with event management platforms are through internships and putting yourself out there whenever you get the chance to manage any event of any scale and  occasion.

Besides this, volunteer and promote at as many events as possible and get noticed.

For internships, This article has some of the best websites and all of them have some roles for event management in Hyderabad.

Good Luck! 🙂

karanmehta_97 

Hello Sumedh,

I am Karan from Kolkata. Even I like event management,however I am preparing for CAT so I’m unable to do any event management internship.

Start finding internships you can try internshala I worked for an event management company earlier through internshala.

Talk to people who are already in this field field and you’re a very sorted person it seems. Listen to your heart and just do it.

Wishing you good luck.

Ajit Dhiman 

According to your given information ,i believe that you are new to the event management field.So i’ll prefer you to first do some internships ,then after gaining some experience you can think about being professional in this field. For internships ,i’ll recommend you to login to internshala.com.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account