- 04/27/2019 at 8:09 am #665266EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Ethylene dibromide (C2H4Br2) and 1,2-dibromopropane (C3H6Br2) form a series of ideal solutions over the whole range of compositions and at 85oC, the vapour pressures of these two pure liquids are 173 torr and 127 torr, respectively. If 10.0 g of ethylene bromide is dissolved in 80.0 g of 1,2-dibromopropane, then which of the following statements is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Partial pressure of ethylene dibromide in vapour phase is 112 torr.
- Partial pressure of 1,2-dibromopropane is 20.4 torr.
- Total pressure of the vapour is 232.4 torr.
- Mole fraction of ethylene dibromide in the vapour phase is 0.154.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad