- 01/21/2017 at 12:00 am #1096Matthew WolfMember
I keep hearing about various exams related to MBA and I’m so confused. What are the various exams that one might take if they wished to do an MBA in a good college in India?
- 01/22/2017 at 12:00 am #6876Shravya H.M.Member
- CAT ( Common Admission Test )
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test )
- CMAT (Common Management Aptitude Test)
- IIFT ( Indian Institute of Foreign Trade)
- NMAT (Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test)
- SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude test)
- TISS (Tata Institute of Social Sciences)
- IBSAT (ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test)
- MICAT (Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad Admission Test )
- MAH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test)
- GMAT (Select schools only, profile based, expensive, but the IIMs now consider this score so it should be considered)
Career 360 has a pretty impressive list with all the entrances and their deadlines, etc. Do check it out.
Also check this website out, it has as extensive list as well.
I hope you find this useful.