Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hi guys

please give me some details regarding the entrance exam for tiss. as i have a target of joining tata institute of social sciences I have to be aware of all these details which will give me some guidelines regarding the procedure and the other required things which you guys think are neccessary for me to get know. so please help me in achieving my target and reaching to the greater heights

• #8016 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hi tanasha

so going through your query i got to know that you are interested in joining tiss. here are the details you need to know

TISS is a unique institution that brings together high quality scholars and practitioners from Social, Economic, Political, Physical, Habitat, Engineering, Health, and Environmental Sciences to create interdisciplinary teaching and research programmes combined with field action to address the most critical current and emerging issues of the nation. For information on these programmes and information on admission to these programmes.

if you have any other query you can contact them by

Admissions Helpline : 022 – 2552 5252 (Monday to Saturday – Timing 8:00 am to 8:00 pm)

Candidates having any queries related to admissions including TECHNICAL PROBLEMS can call the helpline or email on the following email addresses:

Reply To: entrance exam for tiss
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account