This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  YCCE 5 months ago.

• Author
     Rohan Singh 

Hi,

I’m Navdha from Nagpur and in class 11th. I have science as my stream right now. I want to do engineering but my parents wont allow me to go out of Nagpur. So i’ll have to look for engineering colleges in Nagpur only. But i dont know many famous or good engineering colleges in Nagpur. Can someone be kind enough to enlist some engineering colleges in Nagpur?

• #449443 Reply
     RGCER Nagpur

Formerly known as NYSS, Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering & Research was established in the year 2008 and has been devotedly inculcating excellent quality technical education thus crafting engineers who are proficient, capable and motivated learners. RGCER is the youngest Engineering College with NBA accredited programs and highest placements.
    Also, the college is bestowed upon with Star news award for ‘Best upcoming engineering college in India’. RGCER has best infrastructure facilities, highly qualified staff imparting contemporary technical skills among the students. Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering & Research is also enlisted amongst the top private engineering institutes in Nagpur.

• #449699 Reply
     YCCE

Nagpur has approx. 50+ engineering colleges providing technical education in various streams. YCCE is one of the top engineering institute in Nagpur, accredited with A grade by NAAC offers civil, mechanical, electronics, IT, computer and other engineering courses. To get more info about the college visit YCCE.

Reply To: Engineering Colleges in Nagpur
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account