This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amit Chauhan 1 month ago.

• Author
     Amit Chauhan 

Hi, I am studying B.Sc computer science in Delhi and am in my second year. I want to know what is the eligibility criteria for M.Sc in computer science from good colleges like Christ University, etc?

Siddharth Jaiswal 

Hey Ram,

There are a lot of colleges all over the country from where you can do your M.Sc in Computer Science, like Christ University, Delhi University, Chennai Mathematical Institute, etc.

The eligibility for each college is different and some even hold their own entrance examination. Thus it is difficult to point out the eligibility for all but I will try to present a general scenario so that you can get an idea. The first point to be noted is that all colleges would require you to have obtained at least 50% in graduation if you’re a General category student. For SC/ST/OBC, there is some relaxation.

At Christ University, the eligibility is as stated above. If selected, there is an interview which needs to be cleared to get admission for the M.Sc programme which is of 2 yrs duration.

At CMI, Chennai, you need to appear for an entrance exam, the form for which, will be released in March, 2017. If you qualify the entrance exam, then you can appear for a final interview and be selected.

All other universities have a likewise requirement.

Hope this helps!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account