Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Guys

Myself Manoj from Hyderabad and I m here today to know some details regarding the Eligibility for the cause of writing Medical Entrance Exam. As I have a deep interest in the medical field and want to choose this as my career path. I need to know some information regarding this exam. So guys please give me all the required information for which I will be able to succeed in my career.

• #8358 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Manoj

Firstly I would like to mention that it is really a good option to enter into the medical field but also let me say that it is not much easy. You will have to do a lot of hard work to complete your goal. Here are the details regarding the eligibility

Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats

(a) He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.

(b) The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes. Candidate must born on or between

Reply To: Eligibility for Medical Entrance Exam
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account