Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello govind

i must mention that you have mentioned one of the most respectable institution in india. here are the details:

The Delhi University or DU is a premier institution in India for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Education. Delhi University was established in 1922 and it has been continuously ranking as the top university in India. Delhi University’s highly coveted Journalism and Mass Communication undergraduate program has held DU’s reputation in high spirits with overwhelming response over the years. These programs are offered by various colleges and departments of Delhi University.

Delhi University offers following Mass Communication Courses:

1. BA Hons Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
    2. BA Hons Multi Media & Mass Communication (BMMMC)
    3. BA Hons in Hindi Journalism & Mass Communication (BHJMC)
    4. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication (DBJCC)
    5. Two Year P.G. Diploma in Hindi Journalism
    6. One Year P.G. Certificate Course in Hindi Journalism
  • #2342 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team
    myself govind and i want to know some details regarding the eligibility for mass communication in du. so that i can achieve my target so that i will be able to do all the required preparations which will help me in cracking my target of acheiving all this

Reply To: eligibility for mass communication in du
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account